[CBQ] Re: Q Fan Trip List So Far [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Q Fan Trip List So Far [1 Attachment]
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:17:27 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331396252; bh=U1m6nCun2arqUtu0jPHqlBBAsUTZMCMBn/rvtvM7peQ=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=Ev8iyxaPuHMQQUMBnpMNdoDbBVpHiAqRKE4xZ2+NkYaehsawxyivCfYJeXbObnOuzequITcpXo6RKj5eMtEI2ufrvkGL8lekgK+HmjoS5K4ABBCqKU+h3QVFbRcqcFL9
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
<*>[Attachment(s) from William Barber included below]

As noted in earlier posts, I am working on a list of all Q fan trips up to the
last one in July, 1966. Some have suggested that looking at the list I have so
far might help. I agree. I have been putting the list together on a MAC spread
sheet. I have now saved it as a PDF file which everyone should be able to
access. I know that there are missing trips and missing info on specific trips.
Because the data was assembled from a variety of sources, books, memory and
internet, there also may be some inaccuracies.

Pleas ereview my information and send me any corrections, additions or changes
that you note. I will update the master list as I receive more information. I
would like to make the list as complete as possible and think it needs to be
done soon before all of us who still remember those trips have forgotten.
Please keep in mind that I would like to include any trips before 1955, any Q
Choo Choo Specials, any C&S or FW&D trips and any non steam fan trips as there
were several gas electric trips and probably some diesel trips that were
operated by fan trip groups.

Thanks to all

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO