Re: [CBQ] Re:Q Fan Trips

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re:Q Fan Trips
From: John Manion <railbass@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 08:34:33 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331394217; bh=GGCyLBm5zVOmBaS8Ttkk+WpweAMq8G9lMhMV1HIx5fs=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:X-Google-Sender-Auth:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=OLd3ACQzTmpwZZWv0mGTesWr+hkSmtllL05NdyRMJ90s99FhlQ6G2PpQpYV1nUGKHJPneD58nTZw0vs9h367SkzbTtjtsAuyEPYDvYsyqcYGFYOEMo7XfvZgUEFtJtyv
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bill -
Are you including in this listing the school children trips that Q did with #4960 and #5632 in the early 1960s?   I have some B&W photos I took of one of these in Fort Collins, CO, in the fall of 1963.
- John Manion
  Denver, CO