[CBQ] Re: Scanning Negatives

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Scanning Negatives
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 18:10:31 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331079039; bh=9v9zQ/iTIwhYndCifUWiEwdlitKGYSJM7q1hVOvs+qQ=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=q5vg7A/FcZA4jN+RTrCrKxz5zD0HQd6dmG3QkIKM8+SJsYFjoA+avL2f84OAr0FPVqDGYPH9q7FWVbKptEwadmleQQwbMxmfxdsq+3uGUh04SwppW9viCTQFncfTfJkg
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Jan, Randy and all,

Thanks to all who responded to my questions. I think that I have a better idea about the subject, but it still sounds like it could be a mine field. I guess I have the rights to my late father's photos, but I do have three siblings although none of them have any real interest in his railroad photographs. The photos were not covered in his will or that of my mother, but then, a lot of other things weren't either including his model trains. They reside with me except a couple that my siblings wanted.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO