[CBQ] Re: Scanning Negatives

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Scanning Negatives
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 11:32:28 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331141556; bh=5FdyBA3+EWrDpZkuGYsM1wCQ7haD68BV5QmLkx8kCLQ=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=JbqH8DrysVnDCVn67N8LZi8L0x4jZTGLNNAEsr/Eu65mFp8zSJsmAA2CFHTUN6FlMIzeLuAlzd8QaRE5XKyY0y+nrPBycE/FKsXC60jkV7tld0whay1yulkzf08EDMLn
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Dave,

I don't fully agree with you that this subject is off topic. While it is not Q information, we share photos on line all the time. Many are posted in the photo section of this group as well as other groups. While there may be no issue in terms of copyright on the photos posted to date, it is a subject that all involved should be aware of. From the response to this subject, it is obvious that we have a wealth of knowledge on the subject available within the group. Some apparently with a legal background. While we should not spend a great amount of time on it, I think it is an important issue which may be violated regularly in today's internet age. The more knowledgable we are about copyrights, the less likely we are to be in violation on this group or any other group. Frankly, maybe Yahoo needs to clearly provide information on copyrights in there instructions.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO