Re: [CBQ] Re: Coal Packet Dimensions

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Coal Packet Dimensions
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 16:09:29 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331078971; bh=fKy+QvX6+F4A+dc/XZugmiWAYDioPmKO0ct9d7NttF4=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=hHjEmkBZUqEL1jQgHIWR5SXN9YWASMXjYB6iKGlxsRiWx6f/bkd6yv80ElgzU8AixG0U1OH6gXUlQmVKD5yUNxgbs0kCVAb8DuLHBj7i8kuQU6aV7hO81WNtWEfEg/cx
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Kelly
Sesser was almost identical to Eola. The difference was Sesser had chutes out to both main tracks.
John