Re: [CBQ] Re: Scanning Negatives

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Scanning Negatives
From: Jan Kohl <j.kohl@wildblue.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 15:59:33 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331067583; bh=Ik/IBcnXqij8WRRP1QmjHyhwN2A5fpRjwjPIqarQ8mM=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received-SPF:Authentication-Results:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Gm-Message-State:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=rcG1GgHgUyCASFi5gcSCYHo02DRAKRhHdgxtkwS+U5bq1JsCQSDvHofSIouCZ1KaoOet1vhz5xjA/+IqRAivVxL/CgeUaFQRhIA+wz+l0C8n7xP1fpu+aPEYPGwQ5EjI
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hey, Bill!

Randy did a great job of answering the other points.  Unfortunately on your
last
point the answer is very difficult.

It is certainly very hard to know how to lawfully traverse proper utilization
of
copyrights in this instant digital age, and even Congress and the courts can be
at a loss of how to implement them properly.  It becomes even more difficult
now
with instant wireless uploads from your device to Facebook/YouTube.

Here's the problem...when it comes to books and material media copyrights, the
courts have pretty much settled most of those.  When it comes to other things,
you can be in a no-man's land where only by taking it to court will you be able
to settle the interpretation.

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
castlegraphics.com