[CBQ] Re: BRHS Membership question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: BRHS Membership question
From: "bdurham260" <bdurham260@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 00:57:01 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1330577991; bh=SKPz3hRlzPqu5ETXnf4qX1eCyREJPabDQfPbDgQFzbI=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=IGVnVVKI0h7+qUaBHY/SwQX7NE+gechMdpwREpB+iLa6wWjFI2rHLS3TgX2vHSTpC30mvHVItP252q5z19YnDJt30XhPgMy2L9hMule7M695SkFWLE945uG3abKcIX0W
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1330577989; bh=/34JTFAXJBo/KicdnYH8s2Ozu0MA4robh59UO3CVmpA=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Date:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=mxP39EOrInQu9aqMbN5BOMay2FRkTW6kCsMy6848r6QFelj6LHupVg6ODa7nSlbY9lOjmPB+4Cn0Bpw4yXeIghMcgZo93FJiNeSbOYk7+AYSc/rZygV5wKZ4OemCJHCa
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
After reading all of this I am putting together an order for some bulletins and
may just kick in for a membership!

Brian Durham

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com