[CBQ] Re: BRHS Membership question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: BRHS Membership question
From: "Supplement" <supplementless@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 01:11:19 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1330391482; bh=zKSYqsDhjyA0iHiQwqHCVA6AbO4zoUZtRdxpgMMnXI8=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=dhtRhjvc+t217/isIaomLprMjjsUaHJyKm8wCiLwYharzj8i2Heo4yjAEh3bIGBqS8vdaQEn6qTLmmiBppx1lmycfyr08DZkiU0mLHw8OtUJUdEyf/pWKGI0Dfjos0xQ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I appreciate the honest responses I have received from all.  I am only trying
to weigh out what I have heard in the past with what others say is going on in
the present.  With only so many dollars to go around I want to get the biggest
bang for my buck.  I have 3-4 Bulletins and another on the way in the mail
(Ebay and out of print) and enjoy them all.  So I guess in short, my concern
was sending money and getting told, oops no publications this year, vs sending
the same amount of money and buying a number of Bulletins I could use.  I tried
to join the BRHS yahoo group but was told to take a hike because I am not a
member, no invitation to join or information on how to join, just a simple hit
the road jack!

I appreciate your insight.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com