RE: [CBQ] RE: Walthers Flexivan & trailers

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] RE: Walthers Flexivan & trailers
From: "Scott Myers" <Scott.Myers@kbr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 07:11:50 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1330089109; bh=LXrTGeSBTZ9B78LWECj6NkFplIJo5M8+Y6e9/7Uc7VI=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Content-class:X-MimeOLE:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:References:To:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-KBRstamp:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=QVykkLNp6HafSF6ebgN67MHdTKgQ39cpg+x9gvtBUmMnMYKLplZEpEPifNORbiCvEKsxhu1AaQOjDZoVkseHIJjMpAu8S2kQGCanCawF+9yl4kB5crW5HTlxa6QyYT1Z