Re: [CBQ] FW&D and CS?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] FW&D and CS?
From: "Jay Morrow" <jaygroups@jaymorrow.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 14:34:11 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1327264482; bh=P3/MOilQWHikOETRH0eYUWmiyTtIVAX/oms6jW6TAoo=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-BWhitelist:X-Source:X-Source-Args:X-Source-Dir:X-Source-Sender:X-Source-Auth:X-Email-Count:X-Source-Cap:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=r3xJNB+4W8wGZsuEym8eQ2/k1oZ3ULxY5M67nSUhJonDpkOaTV4NaJc3tA95AxNPWg56rzs6SlM9MYsE79rSkM9BtK8Byda0XC3OPM54kxWxYyqjDpdHxnarzZIIW0kU
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

That was the reason for the FWD being separate for so long.  CS owned FWD and CBQ owned CS.  After Texas regulation changed, they all merged into the BN.

I'm not sure about the engines.  I do know that one of the most well-known engines was "Silver Pilot" a stainless-steel E6 that belonged to FWD at one time, also CS for a time.

Jay Morrow
Lubbock, TX
Former FWD employee/family