Re: [CBQ] CB&Q 4960 VHS tape

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q 4960 VHS tape
From: jlbender@indianvalley.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 05:07:19 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1327057642; bh=dZctNG8WtlVh6YiMra8FmHqI6IhUupnGWBvCGK5iWkI=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Default-Received-SPF:X-Received:To:Message-id:X-Mailer:X-Authenticated-User:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=KKGiBEaUbUuQQxcru4tr+Cf3+RRazvMKrVzPD8b52Pil7S1lyLPRsWb4/FiSzr2HDmRkKaOm7qGrolr/W2BJ+k0q4vd4n9xCcqVcBL23x5wWE8Ii2JOXuOQvEPBOOk6g
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Group,

The  video is of fair quality, my copy seems to be a bit better than  Larry's. The video does have some wavy interferance type lines in it (quite possibly from some of my other electronic hobbies) but does not have any major horizontal white bars etc. on my player. Color is not washed out on my player but video isn't the sharpest either. To my best knowledge there are no problems in copying for use by this group or BRHS. I personally would like to see it available for all CB & Q  fans and historians to use.

Larry is going to get together with me so he can see if my versiion is any better than his. If he and Jan can get this available for all I think it would be great.  If this can be made into a DVD or video I would also like a copy as this tape isn't going to last forever. Another tape from that period that I highly treasure has failed.

If no others who may have contributed to this tape have any objections I'd say go for it. It would be a nice tribute to Dave Hanks.

John