Re: [CBQ] CB&Q 4960 VHS tape

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q 4960 VHS tape
From: Jan Kohl <j.kohl@wildblue.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 05:42:49 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1326969795; bh=Ayp0tgkIOH5Z037jrixTAy+qR3nU3NDv4XQ9r3kK3ZA=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Qkm63zUrPsHjzYzL5N8qqUzCPtdtSQgREcTYQeoMSXBMwQq2NXKN6FsquDxgW4GoxhsLxoc9rESUPAUN+sr/CpqGpUm5AJjgsZkDnxkMxIsliEfRCrR3cP/Reqwg38W7
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I can convert it into a digital format, i.e. DVD or even MPEG 4 for computer.
In MPEG 4 format, it could even be posted from the BRHS website.

I will not charge for this and will do it only if nobody has any issues with it.

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
castlegraphics.com

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com