Re: [CBQ] CB&Q 4960 VHS tape

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q 4960 VHS tape
From: Llarryo1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 10:25:07 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1326986714; bh=p1Hajb42M7BNQjzJOxMo36Pt+desbSiMvnOV20kbqKk=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Cts330jhqzTnQBIPAfL7XsLf6BA+g50Rmko3ROJLCgmjCjVEGFnnwAKzP4GuJIYh3sSrJriozTWDHMzqBaC+k+TDvFvqjsRL72jewuWrJIreekzLlobsb18VEqCnAwB/
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Jan,
It turns out that JL and I live about 25 miles from each other. With that, I'm going to borrow JL's copy and transfer it from VHS to DVD, provided that my VHS/DVD combo machine will do the transfer. I have been able to this type of transfer in the past if the tape doesn't have a blocker built in (prevents bootlegging).

Since I bought a copy from the originally seller and I'm making a copy for my personal use only (i.e. not for sale), I don't think that there would be a problem with copyright infringement.

If you already have a copy and would like to post it on the BRHS website for all to view, I don't think anyone would have a problem with it. Again, we would have to make sure that there is no copyright infringement.

Thank you for your offer. I'll get back to you if we need any assistance.
Larry