[CBQ] Re: Mt. Morris Depot

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Mt. Morris Depot
From: "pal_houston" <paulaleonard08@att.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 17:06:04 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1324487166; bh=UY4KF9r+6IT13DXsmsd6Arpyg3Qonn2HIzjZKDV0kY0=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=a5aRtk3WqdjLv4E8zoXtj6Td3rsrg9frT3ETw8mAUiQWxOnETLwKp2PQkXjCed/e/p0o9E3mKmnmnEekM2Gh/1gepWPAjujvuFl5S7BvNs2EQFFnHXOYnua681vpSQFK
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Blair Line makes 2 laser kits that might work to model the Mt. Morris depot:
their Leeton Depot kit is probably a closer match to Mt.Morris than their
Walnut Grove kit.  The stock Leeton depot has the correct floor plan for Mt.
Morris, but at 24 x 40 may be a little too wide?

I am actually using the Walnut Grove kit as the basis for my Galena Jct. model;
 when I built the Leeton Depot kit I was going to use if for Galena Jct and
reversed the walls so the layout would match that.  Now I'm going to use it for
Mt. Morris in a mirrored configuration ... selective compression, don't you
know.

Regards,
Paul

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com