Re: [CBQ] Standard Waycar Equipment

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Standard Waycar Equipment
From: "sartherdj@aol.com" <sartherdj@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:12:14 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1323965544; bh=63BTrBX7P8N5MwhGH/WG2keASpuM6zwQkIvlXOP7/oY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=o0obvh9QaxGJ0jfVaqHOxpstWFOVulBHoYWckkFHPJJ5oYtkT8ryeKWLWKZxqYBpHlhUPuBXt2Kd3vPUDXWEM8wwqlR2yGiH/jLflPA7aVx7rqFI+8ZARviti/7WYhwO
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Archie,

Thanks for your reply.  That would be a great list of items to see if you can put yours hands onto it.  Where would that "emergency box" have been located on a waycar?   What waycar (number?) did you refer to in your response, "Dave, My waycar had a sheet of tin... " ?  Asbestos? I didn't see any asbestos!

Thanks,  Dave S.   Tucson, AZ