[CBQ] Re: Commercial Post - The Burlington Waycars Update

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Commercial Post - The Burlington Waycars Update
From: "qmp211" <milepost206@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 22:35:08 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1313879712; bh=L6BpaH/xSjK+aqrnXfTZoXVGE8WzoG+z+bcWFmHcUsE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=pU+GN4V4MQAB+bh0AK2ZO/4pCPN1NG+jfEyL1Hg9agZdH0ZisGoo0D/QDIjQ1gx0BVOVTzsaYbCH/j3Pvr1VWFHPl/+9nt1Ze55nnCkRFRjrOLebXTU0IK/NUIK4RIzb
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Over 1200 B&W/Color Photos

More than 100 Drawings

In answer to your questions, subject to final page count, there are currently
more than 1200 photos and more than 100 drawings.

There will be final changes but the count on both should not change but by a
few.

Regards,
Randy Danniel

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com