[CBQ] Re: Commercial Post - The Burlington Waycars Update

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Commercial Post - The Burlington Waycars Update
From: "qmp211" <milepost206@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 15:07:01 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1313852826; bh=NEXBH/SVlNBpRCm713vTHevOMXGZv+Sq+PRHXpZsVe4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Hia3PJ0+GTsOb0HbRZHpfmDxbwdgePBxclvBM7cOW9b/PFwvvnENedXo9Eb8hIeATcuhYGJyfOwe2CJdMAsHia2aKRqjhHQUPBB+xT07xxf8wjjx3iBOtjaVtI8WjUb1
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Clarification of Retail Price Change

Request for Address Changes

Greetings,

I want to clarify my post regarding the new retail price of The Burlington
Waycars. The new retail price of $100.00 is the minimum retail jump. There may
be a slight price change at the printer after submission of final material. If
it does jump, the new retail price will be higher than the $100.00 price posted
yesterday. It could go as high as $125.00 if the paper prices make another
jump. Paper is a volatile commodity. I'm not trying to scare up business. I'll
work with you on a layaway. But if the price jumps, the retail price jumps.

The retail price will not be lower than $100.00.

Also, I need all address changes for anyone that has ordered and moved. Most
all of you have been very good about providing that information. The book
weighs over 8 pounds. It is shipped insured. But it is not sent with a
forwarding postage guarantee.

Email with any questions.

Thank you.

Regards,