[CBQ] The Burlington Waycars Book

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] The Burlington Waycars Book
From: Ray Bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 08:29:21 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1313854163; bh=05dqG+GiPBTu+kVbmE68ZCPieOcJiXhsZ4pNLfNA35A=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=evBfx9CHtAwGmOr+NF9Fg4v8lXpdZzxl2jAWk9U5qVLrv3fdukFncNDRZ5Nc+t/CYW3AfmyPGRCt/DdQe5PQY9FIgsmwFhYdzqB6bRa1G1QLNBleR798QbovBeV9402l
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
With all the YEARS of delays in getting this out, I will take my chances and
wait for it to hit a hobby shop sometime in the future, look it over and then
maybe, and I mean maybe, I might pop for it - but highly unlikely!
Ray BedardSan Jose CA

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com