Re: [CBQ] Re: CBQ Train 21

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: CBQ Train 21
From: Stephen Levine <sjl_prodigynet@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:59:53 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1311980404; bh=cb9/xGVSKoLplXhBRPKZleYlbCWgcHRjF2hxGZpiLSg=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=mUYsWOPdsvW6AZgmOWUaaaEfPZPxJdKrTR514rbNYQigZ42Kq1QUA2EaNJAPw2yQcMjOA7JWLacKqnniuWlSjcJQakO1glfE7pTl6kA+GULursymSfac6tKmENr7THnM
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The RGZ ended up being arranged very similarly to the TCZ until they moved the
diner to the front of the train in the late 70s.  Difference was no parlor
seats in the obs and the combine contained coach seats instead of a lounge.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com