Re: [CBQ] Commuter Operations

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Commuter Operations
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:01:51 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1309370514; bh=NXnW9jbooHn5OWeiUj6yh5Ph75a0eg90sEjiA8+6HGc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=LClOaF6NDseaK0knyJ2ESHb8xJmdJWrM7ofgqQ06t58tzZEzW+NS9Fkq3isvcgcqF1WkquHSnxI+7nrQ0Hy0xSBTPaxsjIQ6LLvRtvgdmQjjmThtPiS2YsRlWbQ2qyNg
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Even today, railroad conductors (both passenger and freight) have the power of
arrest under the laws of the State of Illinois. As a matter of fact they  have"
such powers as a county sheriff while on duty as a conductor".  And of course,
railroad police have the same powers. Nobody tells conductors about the power,
they have.
John D. Mitchell, Jr. retired attorney at law.