Re: [CBQ] Commuter Operations

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Commuter Operations
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 12:32:33 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1309368762; bh=HAhFCJo8KuaeNbjJDZeS3BKBo48EaIeA2Lb9K2kULNk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=tDvVpD7EsJzrMkCJUFz8vnp36/E2S0I6Q9CzHJSot09z3B808QQxbgH4qOSP6yPx/JWavrjjIFfg34WfcemMifqQ2gw+BC0qKQ2g99AhJ08VE9kqIo7IzJ1dMMGpzlxC
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
One possibility for the increased presence is Chicago Fest.  They may
be figuring that if they make a visible show of force people who may
have continued partying beyond the fest's grounds will be less trouble.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at
http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/
You can see my photos and my ugly mug at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/sets/

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com