RE: [CBQ] Doodlebug diagram books?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Doodlebug diagram books?
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 10:23:35 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1306077819; bh=tUD8sY+4w6CLX/AlHA5HkJR5y70IteBV2AByQdeK8zI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Importance:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=dfp1umbMOODGp0zz1/RngmP92xVEqhcJwPKHmTExyMLuOgFXhaxXiE+P0IePpVFSxUrgNOJTNVM2VU2v0gokL8196R+56Xq/PzxkH1y+btKX6pgTG0d6iBOUusy9sbOp
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Eric,

The best collection of doodlebug drawings I've found is contained in
Corbin's book, The Burlington in Transition. This book was reprinted
recently, and it's available from Mile Post 206 Publishing Co. P. O. Box
543, West Burlington, IA 52655-0543 at a cost of $65 plus shipping. The
reprint is on coated paper and the print quality is superior to the original
edition. I picked up a copy at the hobby shop in Burlington, and I plan to
use the drawings to scratchbuild a couple of motors for my Burlington to
Galesburg and Burlington to Quincy locals. The chapter on doodlebugs
includes a complete roster, many photographs, and eleven drawings.

Nelson