Re: [CBQ] Con-Cor suburban commuter service cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Con-Cor suburban commuter service cars
From: Bob <drgw18@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 08:53:58 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1306072452; bh=yvTD/TPLORg40By6sCUvM/GmtjSc7OrBwPnYJrdlNoc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=lSaHdK1h9MrdgRK9maK1VnUhmj3htmBRs8F+fyIFkErpj2m5GMiIggRHaEgEZLwfRc2H1tX449/kWUr5rmVNVXmku8JVx+vmSJBXOCbBaGAg7USREwzKPHukAv41NCh9
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The recent Con-Cor releases of their "shorty" HW
cars and suburban cars are all derivatives of
their PRR MP54 series of cars.   AFAIK, they are
not really similar to anything the CB&Q
had.   The original release for MP54 cars were
also "short" - but so were the prototypes.  You
could picture them as the PRR version of the C&NW
"Utility" cars that Rivarossi/Walthers brought
out a few years back (and Rivarossi continues to
bring out).  Nice cars, but somewhat limited in their application.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com