RE: [CBQ] Request for 1950's - 1970's Zephyr Logo

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Request for 1950's - 1970's Zephyr Logo
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 12:55:07 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1305910510; bh=di83B7aJIJrBPGlBvh0Wc+yGN6jsvcoz9C7C3ndM8Ec=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Importance:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=uw1/8SyECcgvxivotykPA+/f/2uE+1DlcuVU2/TGp7NCDVhc9au2gMr8uMVWyMgH0F1wABHI402+tohkIYdN8becMiHgx3uBEwr9KZXTPKvftoX8AI0EycpUJXb5AZc/
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Ted,

I can assist with a higher resolution image of the Havelock lettering.  What
logo are you talking about?  Are just referring to the lettering?

Dave Lotz
BRHS Zephyr Editor