Re: [CBQ] Rochelle IL double track

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Rochelle IL double track
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:02:10 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1300827740; bh=n7QOXGR0a2wpll1lsxUqsgFlI/B129JUyhjcNe02qlM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=jt/eSHlMgSEW1/6X3eSnRpuGm4YdN4OeMd9dix2uJcmzILhhYABFAd7hj89+fOaPccTQKCyY8LqDGymEXnAeJl2TWdyUxm5nIRtom9JqeJE6SQlt+ovbcU3RxiWm1XTn
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks for the info, it pretty much clears it up for me.  I have a
feeling that this fellow had talked with someone whose memory mixed up
the spur track to the elevator that used to be where the fire station
is now with an extension of the double track.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at
http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/
You can see my photos and my ugly mug at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/collections/

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com