[CBQ] Re: Cataloguing CB&Q Resources in Libraries, Museums, Historical S

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Cataloguing CB&Q Resources in Libraries, Museums, Historical Societies, etc..
From: "Gloria" <wilsongk@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:42:32 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1300146164; bh=z9N0NubbeVP6Cmo3Jrpnar9NHzTiRVy+TQ8wCrzwLrQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=T/qzUfJ99o1jcGYLIYEPs/SXlBzsHYoAZhDdFv2zq1i1Z5v3e366wUn42djogpmHzgwkzg3bfmhbzV7K7NsiNCORVycwJ6AHSnBF3Fi0OArXxgr0XYDPd2Jso8dsLPzs
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks for the OK and I will do that, you never know it may generate some
information.

Gloria

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com