[CBQ] Cataloguing CB&Q Resources in Libraries, Museums, Historical Socie

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Cataloguing CB&Q Resources in Libraries, Museums, Historical Societies, etc..
From: "cvlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:54:44 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1300139685; bh=89F4Xh955bjm/IHAnd1Vj5III/6QwtcQb/P2bW3iDto=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=sB5Ll8ASMWIsAU1Ky7H98ychRtpV9RX8XKsEtQ0ziSZFI55M1mDtHFKg/2HDX9NvIJQPM84CAeOWJEexM4EHw430M80Zt7YhU8ng5s//6NCUSH8Ap/Fld0u8cbe4SwBy
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gloria-
I'm not a member of that group....if you are and would like to post it for
greater exposure, that would be great.  Anyone wanting to contact me directly
can do so at
cvlk@comcast.net

Thanks,
Charlie Vlk