Re: [CBQ] Triple track

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Triple track
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:27:27 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1297801665; bh=xYxxQyMhjfcLr6gZfCHXHkYwjQIc0YjwF9dWjosig7s=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=CcfajQ40r/uMbXSBpYNh8pEAcSuwLPnAiRsdW1pFbEtvPFOkSW/1kpbWNMJBHPoX8Xajf76gKpwSl4fwpkqIkb1mNbYkDPbUd4NYGg6gsutK5y5ue8rBtrLRsR1Id4NP
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Charlie,

Wasn't the alleged "fourth track" around Berwyn or LaGrange?  I seem to
remember that rather than Aurora - Downers Grove?  I'm just curious - no dog in
this fight!

Rich G.