Re: [CBQ] Baldwin VO-1000 (cont)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Baldwin VO-1000 (cont)
From: John Manion <railbass@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 23:39:27 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1296196775; bh=AKui/wL2a4Ubh79BlRVbjPg+ADBb+n1qPPtr+/X5p7k=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:X-Google-Sender-Auth:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=BTr3UWhtMnTxU19I4UFg8TzpigTlbxFD3HcZ7SfHFADl53upcHz4Xsf32igew/ras8c1Z57a5S5e3Agp9JxJTOOl64Kth6F8IuKwXF9LpaRcYoaMl/d1OQtoKdU3wDZu
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Steve -
That's great because I live a short distance from the Colorado
Railroad Museum in Golden, and they have a complete library of
railroad magazines.   I can look that up there.   I will also be at a
train show Saturday in Golden with dealers who might have that
magazine for sale.   Thanks for your help on this.
- John Manion

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com