Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Trip February 19, 1966 - St. Louis to Hannibal Behind

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Trip February 19, 1966 - St. Louis to Hannibal Behind 4960
From: Robert McNay <CptMatt@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 05:35:12 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1296135314; bh=MQ7BP5+7Jo2zQ3ywVS+1ojE3J4H5ll37Ne8RUFzPp9A=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RBwQR+ScKAsBhy540A9rsxQcxtsUqkJ+WcOGp64kDx2VOd8cQ+yUmeNRIX7ORmE/Knu7nGWZ03Yl1M2Xzpc56jUswLGWkogd0qncSwCILH50SX/fRxx404jZgBomikle
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
My first job, after high school in the mid-70s, was working for the accounting
department at Marshall Field's on State St. My biggest job was running the
monthly sales/financial reports. Eighty-five copies of 80 to 100 pages each, 2
sided, all run off of a "ditto" machine.

The messy liquid, the stencils that were more fragile than a crystal goblet,
laying out the individual pages to dry before running the second side but being
careful that they wouldn't wrinkle or stick together. I ruined more shirts......

The Xerox corporation should be granted sainthood.

Rob McNay
Chicago IL