Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Trip February 19, 1966 - St. Louis to Hannibal Behind

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Trip February 19, 1966 - St. Louis to Hannibal Behind 4960
From: Cy Svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 22:37:38 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1296110261; bh=0acPHJjzKGZCdo/u1U5ESAu+mKUi6fx0fKZ1VMteRxA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=LCH7/xiV8Mzm4traPjRgGnqoCSfydDJqPOJARKDgN0McTKhrA1Ebd6EK37/AqKQSIYlwFrHqlmvFA1LjKILct9YxqmKfyn64El+u7Dq0GVU1KIVpADXLBhJPoZXo3k77
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
When the boys in blue pull you over, just tell them.   "Honest Officer, I only
made some copies."