[CBQ] Re: CB&Q Trip February 19, 1966 - St. Louis to Hannibal Behind 496

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Trip February 19, 1966 - St. Louis to Hannibal Behind 4960
From: "dieselpop1" <dieselpop1@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 05:51:02 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1296107472; bh=xbrA9I1KDnzet17B1S9YQkWiumoXUgswAaNnjgOjoHg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Hy0BMZ9Jro9ulR2+6rf+GlBAeu2XHhaPtbv7849Ie47/FM+OtmYeb5iPLgGqdIt+eFNOM5V8H5Uo253FLUzAmhqHDdb1OgtGi49MrIFu9AGXv50478aQK+Sl/fDppoIJ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The cans of fluid said methanol (and isopropanol.) I began teaching before
Xerox began making copiers.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com