Re: [CBQ] Re: Employee Moves and Crew Calling

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Employee Moves and Crew Calling
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:21:54 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1296084133; bh=oTNKtLXNh9qOticZ9qsYA3WNashsvDZ1AsYlbbROaE4=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=YG8QXlo4DxRBe+NDyWRZZc0kjhghMOmAoASLFF0AELYDtjXU9UG7J7mxq5J8KHqGs+Qwq8FZEaqD0gjKH7h7vGjJ68l5T+SdHtbiYmVUVc6k7CHgDQjB0bSMvpVoN7g2
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
At El Reno, OK on the Rock Island there was an old head engineer who worked a
2:30pm yard engine..Said engineer did not have a telephone and under some old
agreement which required enginmen to be called for duty even on a regular
assignment the crew caller had to go to this guy's house every day and
personally call him for his regular 2:30pm job.

I presume this agreement is no longer in force.

Pete