Re: [CBQ] help with historical research

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] help with historical research
From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 08:23:03 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1295875388; bh=wo8LaN9o6lbhvVW+b7Thu7i1yJjJP5YPI4UIyTyCKFU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hl7L9Hh5RFU0v7N6IGnPMgkzQ+9Y+BMBF0//lYsp8lzWVenDQJJXi/jDN1F7i3tJbjjrntzx+rNnInIwSDw+EoznVlni2r30Xc5Q3enTqrsq/oqeblabrtoFrRSpVjhH
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks Archie.  That makes sense of a few things.
Duncan