[CBQ] Re: Silver Veranda

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Silver Veranda
From: "domelinerdude" <domelinerdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 01:05:59 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1295831160; bh=u5RquVX/EMneRf2u47V5MQL+Q6vdEuIdi7XtFf65cd0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=BgF9bvG800z7T7vM/CIzpMAmkjQt0BDip+a+eNC1sQOcPULbt6OIcp6WlwPqCFA3sy118/wmatWiE39N0zf0gWIQb9Af2bkebriacEp3RCF/ngB+wZ8cp50mpF1GAY5A
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
You are correct Stephen. I should have qualified my statement and stated as
"one of the last Vista Dome Observations built."

The photo you missed would have been a good one!

Thanks.

Hubert

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com