Re: [CBQ] Paint Question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Paint Question
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:51:46 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1295574708; bh=LOQaEfvkGx1XJfkSu8AVS1ceT3ufY8K/oh0y+OYDorY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=JOxr6OjggL0R3iL0TIFIJCCURAnVzsyef7LYF0MaMI+JF7QY/yTSI9FwwSRxzgsPUUyCOBWOczK7MQIMucrm3/4Me7bxYd2WtVBMsiRIHMf0rxRZwrXZXH6mkSsKzTEj
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Well Pete,  the inpection car Model T with flanged wheels assigned to the ass't
superintendent at Centralia was painted from time to time at the round house
and of course it was like Mr. Ford said "any color as long as its black".
John