Re: [CBQ] Repro/Cinderella/incorrect CB&Q items on eBay

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Repro/Cinderella/incorrect CB&Q items on eBay
From: fred starr <frdstarr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:21:43 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1294863712; bh=Yhhid6HHvk4NJRJcE89kcBrG4iJ8jLrnFb9nGgzYpQA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=cQTynoJGnjUDAdB3iYxQCsAla1TWLsOio3iGFH1UjVLjBLQNsQa6romhJxYF1QjWWrLYryRflIW8etefc7LFsiFYwYPkg0b/iMmkVycKXsOh5+0BxSbtIBBDU/4qQwdr
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi I like the idea  fred