RE: [CBQ] Repro/Cinderella/incorrect CB&Q items on eBay

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Repro/Cinderella/incorrect CB&Q items on eBay
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:08:40 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1294862931; bh=0gHKdgAYm4otinqsSDei/aprdU1A6tyH75fdNgrZjOk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Importance:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RAPm1vWF8WgugC4GHEzh0IAa6hIcFKX+yTJvgL1Z/32X5s3SGHg77xHhGRObdr0VkiJiTZs2MlbQAD9B/OjzpautCzKTAN67yzL8MMpE/L2C5mg/RfEblaICuAqvYogz
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
If there is enough interest in a Yahoo group like this, I'd be happy to
create and Moderate one.  Any suggestions for a name?

Dave Lotz