Re: [CBQ] Wood Car Roof Construction Question

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Wood Car Roof Construction Question
From: Dave Lambert <dave@dglambert.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:09:44 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1288361391; bh=xtFC9p6U6vHzDSYrE/RYFbVJb0Awt2oat/3M2dkqFX4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:X-Mailer:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=dec+YXPG2hskeA3KJuF7dh1KIXj8IqHlRgQoPXVOxf7wRnLnEh/f587X0NIylWsdq3wHcW1JQix4tvzRW7H5jJEnoTpyiUrkd1JSyWL2Ap6HcA/GW8ZVMUBlQYQ+/ORu
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com