Re: [CBQ] Re: Strauss books

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Strauss books
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 16:13:19 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1286666009; bh=LYEvc6B2in7HtlGCOSNrcB2oDbCdXJ5QyptSzSc9jqc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ssCFi4863KoUAeFl29kPpNIYbzRsRubNPm1YbuyCJ6DY+/l10YEY+l75ElmH+6g1iOh6c7llsbycGyXPzT918z0OecPuZdgZR+pcYK803ducCe0Guy1VLfGN66kAA49O
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The author doing the Morning Sun book has had family work for the railroad and
has done extensive research speaking to present and former employees of the
railroad.  He lives next to the line in question and has been shooting it
almost
daily for 25+ years.  I have full confidence that this will be an excellent
book.

I do see your point about MSB in general.  The captions in some of their other
books have been off in many cases and the whole refusal to use anything but
slides, but for someone like me who was born too late to see the roads, I can't
complain too loudly.  I was born about 30 years too late!

 Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@yahoo.com