[CBQ] Re: Depot interior question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Depot interior question
From: jonathanharris@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 15:54:40 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1284911691; bh=HJOD9u+rOTsrArEU189guYdj5EIJFaJMp1NEZqocy8A=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=d+a9Moj+8ZgklurIMlQDQGNlTakQG/8ieedqVgLpv5tccFGHqtUTz6Yjoo4SjTlkD77v65dQZ+DiIVQ3byAbTwVANb54Yr7N3usxsWoKkeIdu30zXfjXUNFa5Q7lN415
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Pete -

The Classics professor was indeed complimenting you - and you deserved it. And
you deserve it even more today. There are precious few people who have your
knowledge and on-the-ground experience with the railroad (and I believe you
said your father was first engineer - or whatever the correct term is - for the
Q) AND the ability to write about it in a literate style. Your stories are
interesting in terms of content and make engaging, compelling reading. I always
enjoy them, and I fervently hope you will write something about, ? well,
anything you want. It's all good. I don't care whether it's for the Zephyr, the
Burlington Bulletin, anything whatsoever. You are a treasure trove of
historical information who can make it come alive for readers.

Please consider it!
Best wishes,
Jonathan

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com