Re: [CBQ] Re: Depot interior question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Depot interior question
From: archie hayden <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 08:25:15 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1284643525; bh=GMpIqjM4T6wh4bz1xGFFWCM1kuUw8IVyn6AxI8UkhxA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-RC-FROM:X-RC-RCPT:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=kWbzq79bd6UXAeWnRypvqGBzXWzHXaLHNF9sUV1of68fLbRohIK2fJUJz1BlnA/UcFQhGMAasRhe0jSxAniwAZsSGcqwvX0VB2DIiQ2mXqh6/N8kz9K6hHPH38Y8sZnr
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Doug,  Another thing that always intrigued me and is evident in your
pictures is the names and dates written on the freight room walls.
You can see some in the area around the lower left hand side of the
pigeon hole storage unit.  Some were as old as when the depot was
constructed.  Guess they didn't enforce the rule about defacing
company property.  Wonder if they used the black ink that came in the
ceramic bottles as I have found many of these empty bottles in the
attics of old depots.  Where Steve was a dumpster diver I was an attic
addict.  PS  Did you know that raccoons and mice also loved Q attics?
Archie

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com