Re: [CBQ] Re: Depot Interior question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Depot Interior question
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:52:13 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1284655947; bh=ZEWwu402okp8Nj+/gLIjRczBQ298KS7VA7LUY9pYZ54=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=FU2tMFuwqO5+p8R0WUviu0DAfHkvIsJnzNOUlE0qQ1qoVyGEwWpkdVaX1c1PurKEAVcJV9a8BHz7UCXp03Hy8VpP7yf1x9my+wYZPjVq1WC1kfXGXNjqzmKTdvadqZv/
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Lenny and list

The Mound City depot is, indeed, still there and  a year or so there was,
apparently,a move underway to revamp the "Museum idea".  and there were several
aritlcles in the local paper, complete with memories of some local residents of
activities at the depot "back in the day"..Don't know the status of the
building other than the fact that it's still there...At least it was a month or
so ago...You can see it from the I 29 overpass a short way west of the
depot..The bridge  is one of  several on the Interstate system built over now
non existent branch lines..There is a similar one just a few miles north just
south of Corning where the the Tarkio Valley branch once ran..Mound City is on
the Nodaway Valley branch.

Pete