Re: [CBQ] Official CB&Q 'hotels' and deleted stations

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Official CB&Q 'hotels' and deleted stations
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 00:11:59 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1281067926; bh=flt0ErRhtoP/qWu00PtL8afme/Di7AvaNWAoqHRXHsg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ccM9AWKs67wSsnU7ZjaYiq90BRLstZlgfrd/t7JIRAKAZHT/+uRwhAyH70HC+p1JPozhWbPn76OS0ANCoSUjQgrrHk9fc5kRBXCnBzWmuhbJ/kLSc+LyDy6m6DlJIE1P
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
ANother notable "railroad" hotel was the RYAN in St. Paul, MN...It was very old
and the halls were extremely wide and the ceilings were 10 ft high or more.

I stayed there a time or two in the 1960's.

Pete