Re: [CBQ] Industries @ Amazonia, MO

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Industries @ Amazonia, MO
From: Bill Hirt <whirt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:17:53 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1279729140; bh=I5QhpXWZCowfBDbJdBz42/y3OXwHjdWprfJwa/Ce1lE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=juSqnq1y/EqZVfBFSpYhlLK+m4P4uD1V1pZ8j84Jk8cd/xF2XOCgBs8EDWk+uM1e2eQVoTppKdE5BrwjIE1xxXEenNF4ICte8lBY6E4Y6owVDHoA8YmNaHBSEf8twdcu
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
  Anything that was there was gone long, long ago. Looking at the 1964
track charts of the area, there was very short house track at Amazonia
along the Creston branch. The Missouri River levee runs along the west
side of Pacific Jct-St Joe main. Water Works is 5 miles south just
inside Buchanan County (where St Joe located). The track chart shows a
industry track at Water Works.

Bill

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com