Re: [CBQ] Stock Scale Layout

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Stock Scale Layout
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 19:54:24 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1276829683; bh=g7MbZ46rpCqi2lpPVrKfaGJ1urCtA9Jm4/DyTvVazig=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=h6MITUpSrD/aEYH40HiqylY6VVoUj131mITzUkSi8dE4P7A3cLv7mTpoKU4ZQVtXf07UasqOYMRdGk2BxQYBRA+APpJA0mKBlm4iBungXrufRtUez0ksgWhTKU+LAPaL
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Nelson
Stock yards were built with the layout of the track.  Page 20 and 22 of BB#25
show this and the photos in the rest of the bulletin show how layouts varied.
As a space saver put it right on the edge of the layout so you do not need all
the pens.  I built one on a layout in Dallas and just had the unloading chute
with a covered pen on each side which were only about 2 inches deep as a back
ground model.
Build it your way and have fun.  Like letting the operator stand in the middle
of the pen
former stockyard labor in Montgomery
Steve in SC