Re: [CBQ] CBQ near Bridgeport., Chicago

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CBQ near Bridgeport., Chicago
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 21:34:25 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1276652106; bh=Z8CeORSjdvdTsvsJByu7Pn2mvHZ/wkVrsSqvfBCpqoo=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=KkXRluQOrTCDUwr/XpeANLSYqR8AgsrDyUDXlxOKTwo18t4GNlv4Ijgchcj7yHq6yr9qaKWnH/QTL2ayFsWfM6g4Ohp/drYgjtKGG1mIwlle9wswODWXUiDHUXNxNy3L
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Charlie

You're right about the "left hand drive" on the switchers...I never saw one
either, but heard enough about them that I think it's real

Pete