RE: [CBQ] The CB&Q and the REA

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] The CB&Q and the REA
From: Bob Webber <cz17@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 13:39:43 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1274985588; bh=oIUsUhpkWW2nYl6EHRnyd4AZnQA1lpA2SYznnl4t4iU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=pBHr3YDwRIBrGZOTOOdPn+TPAox870+PrPMQZ/9ZJjlPacz4bW9h9trI/bCaSq7RvZXg8chcpt509bsoEPInHt+6Pgclf4bCt0AeshfKWPBVzEn78AEVfMspECM1dslc
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The WP & D&RGW also leased cars from GATX for Express service - but
in both cases, they were gone by the mid 40s.    The Walthers & BLI
cars are correct for these, and they did show up on the Expo.   In
fact, I have a series of colored slides of the cars on the Expo in
Colorado on the D&RGW.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com