Re: [CBQ] Photos, paint schemes

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Photos, paint schemes
From: "Rupert & Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:54:04 +1200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1274252065; bh=gQR0MV0mB3r+QHQkTVMRT7yOwECKF1HTB5cZT1LBgeM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Filtered:X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result:X-IronPort-AV:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=qThbnagZ6S4+oP0nYmsGdQ6G9yA99phFKuIm4jOLJHysHdhZVqTKoWSUwmiaEGHcs4LEGpnL2bHZccbbty1QMAO4BQCJ+tITTmm0jCuO9bJfeL2L45J+aPOkqRRuOsZj
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill

Sorry, none of my other photos show any more of the front of the cab than the
Castle Graphics one.  Have you tried Fallen Flags,
Trainweb, etc.?

Rupert