RE: [CBQ] Help with Macomb Identification

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Help with Macomb Identification
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:03:02 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1274277798; bh=4lWLUgwBOaE24bdzx5v9pptkehHNt1eR2ITHwZ1nNpQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Importance:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Gb4aEu3li8srNBCMYBXj5Mw6CVy3jjfGqvm5cWdBj8fOxCNXhu/8+MlHeU7Q3IgqoZlcMhBfBfUCnxaB5iM3CLf60gx6J4Unrb5ghTfnXjq5521WZ17yLX9PCpF2imK2
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks to Jim Singer, Al Kamm and Ted Schnepf, we have identified the two
gentlemen.  They are Mike Hill (left) and Burton Mall (right).  Zephyr 58
should be on its way to the printer by the end of the week.

Dave